Drop off workshop For 6-12yo.
April 10: OPEN NOW (term 1 holidays)
This workshop supports your girl to become her own warrior throughout her life.
Your Warrior Girl will experience:
* Body Check In practices which help with stress and anxiety
* Grounding techniques to help re-centre her when she's feeling wobbly
* Warrior girl play and games
* Exploring her own, unique creative voice through craft
* Sit in our sharing circle, be heard and acknowledged
* Seed Yoga (a seed holds the wisdom to grow into a tree. Your girl holds the wisdom to grow into an amazing woman).
She will develop skills helping her integrate and understand:
* Her emotions and physical wellbeing are connected
* Self belief is a vital ingredient for courage
* The foundations for strong self esteem come from within
* Understand her intuition will keep her safe
* What healthy body image means for her overall wellbeing
The Warrior Girls workshop will help build skills that practise courage, consolidate a foundation of emotional literacy and offer a framework for girls to express themselves in healthy ways.
They will be given simple yet empowering tools through warrior games, story and craft for navigating big feelings like anxiety, self worth and concerns about friendship.
Your daughter will craft and take home her own:
* Essential oil Warrior Girl roller blend
* Friendship Moon Necklace
Bush space in Leederville (specific location given on confirmation of booking)
STRICTLY LIMITED SPACES FOR THIS EMPOWERING WORKSHOP.