Drop off workshop
1 SPACE LEFT.
If you miss out, you are welcome to book Warrior Kids.
Our girls need to:
* Understand their emotions and physical wellbeing are connected
* Believe in themselves
* Connect to their intuition
* Be strong enough to stand up for what they believe in
The Warrior Girls workshop will help build skills that practise courage, consolidate a foundation of emotional literacy and offer a framework for girls to express themselves in healthy ways.
They will be given simple yet empowering tools through warrior games, story and craft for navigating big feelings like anxiety, concerns about friendship and body image.
Your Warrior Girl will experience:
* Body Check in practices which help with stress and anxiety
* Intentional acknowledgement of country and connection to Mother Earth
* Grounding techniques to help re-centre her when she's feeling wobbly
* Warrior girl play and games
* Exploring her own, unique creative voice through craft
* Sit in our sharing circle, be heard and acknowledged
Your daughter will craft and take home her own:
* Warrior jewellery
* Essential oil roller blend
* Friendship Moon Necklace
* Intuitive land art
Mon 9 Jan
Bush space in Leederville
STRICTLY LIMITED SPACES FOR THIS EMPOWERING WORKSHOP.