WARRIOR GIRLS TWEENS
TWEENS NATURE CIRCLE
Drop off workshops for 8-12yo.
Sat 25 March: FRIENDSHIP
An intimate nature circle inviting discussion, creativity and support for girls experiencing challenges in their friendships.
The life of a tween (ages 8-12) is one filled with dynamic shifts in perception, thinking and understanding. Your girl who used to sing at the top of her voice, dance unabashedly in the rain and wear eclectic clothing may become more aware of others and what they might think of her and her behaviour will change noticeably.
This is an especially delicate time for our girls' self esteem, navigating friendships, anxiety and body image.
Girls are often given messages that they will be popular or cool if they look and act a certain way. But this might not align with how they feel inside and will create challenges with their friends.
Your Warrior Girl will:
* Develop an understanding of how a good friend makes her feel
* Receive advice for navigating disagreements and bullying
* Learn self belief is a vital ingredient for courage
* Understand how her intuition is an inner compass and will help keep her safe.
Your Warrior Girl will experience:
* Body Check In practices which help with stress and anxiety
* Grounding techniques to help re-centre her when she's feeling overly emotional
* Warrior girl play and games
* Exploring her own, unique creativity through craft
* Sit in our nature circle, be heard and acknowledged
* Seed Yoga (A seed holds the wisdom to grow into a tree. Your girl holds the wisdom to grow into an amazing woman).
Your Warrior Girl will craft:
Warrior and Friendship Jewellery
Intuitive Mandala eco artwork
Smiths Lake Reserve, North Perth (specific location given after booking)
STRICTLY LIMITED SPACES FOR THIS EMPOWERING WORKSHOP.