Empowerment Circles for 8-12yo.
The life of a tween (ages 8-12) is one filled with dynamic shifts in perception, thinking and understanding. This developmental stage is often overlooked yet is packed with intense emotions, confusion and changes that prepare your daughter for puberty.
This is an especially delicate time for our girls' self esteem, navigating friendships, managing anxiety and body image.
BUILDING STRONG FOUNDATIONS BEFORE THE TEEN YEARS
These monthly circles invite discussion, creativity and support for girls experiencing challenges in their lives.
Each circle introduces the group to the ancient practice of a women's circle.
We empower your daughter to look after herself through practices encompassing her physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
We explore topics covering each one from different angles to create a foundation of holistic support:
* Utilising scientific facts
* Shared knowledge
* Workshopping ideas together
* Unifying Breathwork
* Craft and creative expression
* Playful Movement
* Quality time grounded in nature
Your Warrior Tween will experience:
* Body Check In practices which help with stress and anxiety
* Grounding techniques to help re-centre her when she's feeling overly emotional
* Foundational breath work for stress relief
* Sacred ritual and songs
* Warrior girl play and games
* Exploring her own, unique creativity through craft
* Sit in our nature circle, be heard and acknowledged
* Seed Yoga (A seed holds the wisdom to grow into a tree. Your girl holds the wisdom to grow into an amazing woman).
Over the circles your daughter will craft:
Recycled paper Collage
Self Portrait Painting
The intention in which these are offered and run is the belief our collective human experience is unifying which births kindness and compassion.
You will be handing your daughter over for gentle, nurturing mentoring, one mother to another.
SEPT 16: PUBERTY (Knowledge is (em)power(ing)! This will be a basic guide to what happens when the girls arrive at puberty, how wise their bodies are and simple but effective ways of taking care of themselves at this stage of life.)
OCT 7: MENTAL HEALTH (what it means and how we can look after it)
Drop off empowerment workshop for girls
Smiths Lake Reserve, North Perth
or Cambridge Scout Hall, Floreat if wet (you will be notified)
Book 1 or more circles for ongoing support and mentoring.
One circle: $65/59
If choosing the SIBLINGS option please note which circle they are attending.
STRICTLY LIMITED SPACES FOR THESE EMPOWERING WORKSHOPS.