Empowerment Circles for 8-12yo.
The life of a tween (ages 8-12) is one filled with dynamic shifts in perception, thinking and understanding. This developmental stage is often overlooked yet is packed with intense emotions, confusion and changes that prepare your daughter for puberty.
This is an especially delicate time for our girls' self esteem, navigating friendships, managing anxiety and body image.
BUILDING STRONG FOUNDATIONS BEFORE THE TEEN YEARS
These monthly circles invite discussion, creativity and support for girls experiencing challenges in their lives.
Each circle introduces the group to the ancient practice of a women's circle.
Sitting in circle is an ancient practise we need to keep in our culture as it’s deeply valuable helping kids (and adults) gain insights into their behaviour/feelings, develop coping skills and know they are not alone in their experiences.
We empower your daughter to look after herself through practices encompassing her physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and energetic health.
We explore topics covering each one from different angles to create a foundation of holistic support:
* Utilising scientific facts
* Shared knowledge
* Workshopping ideas together
* Unifying Breathwork
* Craft and creative expression
* Quality time grounded in nature
Your Warrior Tween will experience:
* Body Check In practices which help with stress and anxiety
* Grounding techniques to help re-centre her when she's feeling overly emotional
* Foundational breath work for stress relief
* Sacred ritual and songs
* Warrior girl play and games
* Exploring her own, unique creativity through craft
* Sit in our nature circle, be heard and acknowledged
* Seed Yoga (A seed holds the wisdom to grow into a tree. Your girl holds the wisdom to grow into an amazing woman).
Over the circles your daughter will craft and work with:
Body Gratitude Cards
Whittling (wood carving)
The intention in which these are offered and run is the belief our collective human experience is unifying which births kindness and compassion.
You will be handing your daughter over for gentle, nurturing mentoring, one mother to another.
JUNE 24: BODY GRATITUDE + DEVELOPING A HEALTHY BODY IMAGE
JULY 8: WISDOM MOTHER - DAUGHTER RETREAT (see main menu)
AUG 19: CONFIDENCE + SELF BELIEF
SEPT 9: PUBERTY (what to expect, how to prepare -knowledge is (em)power(ing!)
Drop off empowerment workshop for girls
Smiths Lake Reserve, North Perth (specific location given after booking
If weather wet location will change.)
Book 1 or more circles for ongoing support and mentoring.
One circle: $65/59
3 circles: $175 (SAVE $20)
If choosing the SIBLINGS option please note which circle they are attending.
STRICTLY LIMITED SPACES FOR THESE EMPOWERING WORKSHOPS.