WARRIOR BOYS Drop off workshop For 6-12yo
DATE: Wed 12 April (school holidays)
Our boys need to:
* Understand their emotions and physical wellbeing are connected
* Develop healthy ways of letting off steam
* Build healthy communication skills
* Feel safe to express their vulnerabilities
The Warrior Boys workshop helps develop physical skills that practise courage, consolidate a foundation of emotional literacy and offers a framework with which to express themselves in healthy ways.
Your son will have the opportunity to participate in nature games that challenge his physical skills within his own capabilities highlighting the connection between physical play/games and inner wellbeing.
He will craft and take home his own:
* Hand whittled Spear
* 'Helping Hand' diagram identifying safe people they can reach out to in times of stress
* Essential oil grounding roller blend
Bush space in Leederville
STRICTLY LIMITED SPACES FOR THIS EMPOWERING WORKSHOP.